Bone and Joint Health Package
The bone & joint health check-up package helps both male and female diagnose any probable issue with the bones & joints. They can also help you take precautions in reducing the density of bone, making them weak and easy to break, resulting in fracture.
Carried out by our orthopaedic experts, these packages play a vital role in keeping your bone healthy and functional for long.
- Complete Blood Count: Includes Hb, RBC, PCV, MCV, MCH, MCHb, RDW, platelet count, MPV, total leucocyte count, neutrophils, lymphocytes, monocytes, eosinophils, and basophils
- Calcium: To detect the level of calcium
- ESR (Erythrocyte Sedimentation Test): Helps to detect a condition that causes inflammation
- Phosphorus: Evaluates the amount of phosphorus
- CRP (C-Reactive Protein): Blood test marker for inflammations
- Uric Acid: To measure the uric acid levels
- RA Factor: Rheumatoid Factor helps in diagnosing rheumatoid arthritis
- Vitamin D- Total: Vitamin D levels are monitored to detect bone loss or bone disorders
- Albumin: Measures the amount of albumin in blood
- ALP: Alkaline Phosphatase test detects bone disorders
- Intact Parathyroid Hormone (iPTH): Parathyroid glands control the calcium levels in blood. Parathyroid hormone levels are measured to evaluate its effect on calcium levels.